vendredi 20 mai 2011

yaaaay :)

i've been away for a while, i know, i know.. don't shoot me !!
internet issues here in my country! but if that's the cost of freedom, then sure i can go a few days without internet..facebook..blogger.... ='(
anyways.. now that the connection is fine, i'll seize the chance to say "thaaaaaaaaaank you to sister rosewater for giving me the butterfly award..



She's just the sweetest butterfly herself.. i mean, i know many good bloggers around here, but this woman writes with such a passion and love for life and for islam and with such care for details that most of us ignore (did you girls see how she wrote our names and our blog titles?) that you can't help but read..dive in her reflections and thoughts.. and enjoy..

so.. game rules:
1)write something nice about yourself
2) pass the award to other people you think they deserve it..
..
ok that's tough..i usually dont like talking about myself..
1) i think the best thing in me is that i see a potential teacher in everyone i meet.. there's no "he's not well educated" or "she's too snob".. if there's a chance to learn something from someone, i go and seize it.. period. Learning and acquiring new skills makes me feel alive.. a real human being, a real muslim.. at least that's what i think :)
2) okay drum roll please..
and the award goes to..
*hijab revival  of course, i have a sweet lovestory with her blog :)
*reveiling yourself
*i-hijabi  mashallah this girl is the most active one i knew in here! she writes good articles, good reviews about different products.. if u want to know something about something, check her blog!
*splendid sky
and i don't know if this is against the rules, but, i HAVE to give this award to sister rose water .. i just have to for all the reasons above..

so.. yeah.. this totally made my day :)
salams

7 commentaires:

  1. Awww jazakAllah khair for the kind words Alhamdulillah (=

    You already know I love your blog but I'll say it again, your blog is fab!

    mashaAllah xxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congratulations! Already enjoyed your first posts so hope your internet issues will solved soon so I can read more. In the meantime stay well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dear salma!!
    Jazakallah khair for your sweet words, sister. Alhamdulillah I am glad that you find my blog so positive etc. If you'd told it to my face, I would probably have blushed :) :D Masha'Allah, it's so sweet that you notice the small details on my blog - like how I arranged the names. Hehe. I just do these things because I love when things look nice/beautiful and in order :) -Everywhere in my life. Hehe.
    Lots of love and hugs in your direction, sister.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. sis i-hijabi.. i admire your enthusiasm and productivity.. so i had to mention you =) and thanks for the sweet compliment..

    sis marie.. really, your words reminded me of why i started this blog in the first place.. being absent that long made me feel homesick! i had that fear of losing the beautiful relationships i gained here if connection remained off for longer.. but alhamdulillah it's been 24 hours now and the internet is still on! *clap clap*

    sis rose water.. organization.. before wearing the veil, i was a teenager with a room that makes you wanna run out screaming for help the second you enter.. my mind was in chaos and so was my room.. it's strangely amazing how your space reflects your state of mind and your inner peace..or war.. and the fact that you like "when things look nice/beautiful and in order in your life" show how balanced you are.. mashallah ^^
    hugs back <3
    PS:my room is perfect now =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Dear salma, Masha'Allah I am very happy for you that you have so much order (beauty) in your life now :)
    You really can tell a lot about a person on how they live -what their environment looks like. Hehe.
    I do indeed strive to become even more well-balanced and Alhamdulillah, I see that it gets easier and easier as I grow older - and because I follow this beautiful deen! Religion/spirituality is (or should be) like water that cleanses your heart, masha'Allah, as time goes by.
    Take care my dear sister <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. couldn't have said it better sis!
    i love the water metaphore, it made me discover a new meaning to the word "rosewater" =)

    it's so holistic, it makes you "strive" as you said for more, for better, for perfection (on a human scale) in every part of your life wether it's big like succeeding in your studies or small like organizing your room!
    subhana'allah.. it's just the perfect way of life.. clear, easy to follow.. and the more you walk in it the more your soul gets in touch with her pristine origin..
    i just love talking to you! and i'm glad we share the same feelings about islam.. and i'm thankful islam helped me know wonderful sisters like you :)

    RépondreSupprimer