dimanche 4 décembre 2011

Define REAL..



What is real? is it the life we live? or the better live we thrive for? is it what we see on TV or NOT what we see on TV? is it what hurts, ir what makes you smile?
what is real?
I've been having this question playing in my head for quite some time now.. not sure why..
Maybe because I've been feeling like I'm living out of the script of my life, that all that's around isn't real, and that I should hang on until REAL unfolds..
Maybe because i've read that all of what happens, happens only in our heads. happenings are neutral, they just happen, but it's the reading, the interpretation we project on them that give them meaning, either one we like, or one we dislike..
Maybe because even in medecine, we've learnt that what the eyes see isn't what the object is about, and that your sensed can trick, lure you, deceive you, manipulate you..


what is real then? what is REAL?
I'm currently still in the long confusing process of figuring that out, but I do know it doesn't have anything to do with senses, that it starts with the heart/mind, it doesn't matter who is leading who as long as they're dancing together harmoniously..




That's a place to start...






6 commentaires:

  1. how much i need to define real in this point of my life!
    i think we will only know the reality when we get ourselves out of the situation and become an observer from above with all the neutrality it needs...only in that moment we can see some reality :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. true my friend, true =)
    i'm trying to pull myself up to get that general over view from above, it' s not easy, even that neutrality is hard, as it points some fingers towards us, but we have to do that, no one said it'll be easy, but it'll be worth it <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey salma your blog is so beautiful .Love it so much !

    I am still figuring out what is real ?

    Follow each other blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. thanks izdiher , very beautiful name by the way =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. welcome. I am so happy you follow me.Hope to see you more :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Deep. Love your blog :) So I tagged you in my latest post http://whalesandbluebirds.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/11-tagged-questions-tag.html

    RépondreSupprimer